This is a simple blog post that I’ve wanted to make just to have a place for all the lyrics that make feel something to be. It’ll be a blog post I will always come back to when I want to have a good cry or reminisce. (I apologise at how most of these lyrics will be from Taylor Swift songs).
- The lingering question kept me up. 2 AM, who do you love?
- I’ll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you
- Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you’re looking for has been here the whole time.
- People are people, and sometimes we change our minds. But it’s killing me to see you go after all this time.
- Now I don’t know what to be without you around.
- People are people, and sometimes it doesn’t work out, nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out.
- It’s two A.M. Feelin’ like I just lost a friend. Hope you know it’s not easy, easy for me.
- And it’s 2am and I’m cursing your name.
- I used to think one day we’d tell the story of us, how we met and the sparks flew instantly, and people would say, “They’re the lucky ones.”
- Miscommunications lead to fall-out. So many things that I wish you knew, So many walls up I can’t break through.
- Oh, I’m scared to see the ending, why are we pretending this is nothing? I’d tell you I miss you but I don’t know how, I’ve never heard silence quite this loud.
- This is looking like a contest, of who can act like they care less.
- Well, maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, but maybe this thing was a masterpiece ’til you tore it all up.
- Time won’t fly, it’s like I’m paralyzed by it, I’d like to be my old self again, but I’m still trying to find it.
- I wish we had another time, I wish we had another place.
- All that I know is, I don’t know how to be something you miss.
- I hear the sound of my own voice asking you to stay.
- I just wanna tell you. It takes everything in me not to call you. And I wish I could run to you. And I hope you know that every time I don’t, I almost do.
- Oh, we made quite a mess, babe. It’s probably better off this way.
- It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt and I know that I won’t let that be you.
- And I don’t want to let you know that there might be something real between us two.
- I wish we had another time, I wish we had another place, But everything we have is stuck in the moment, and there’s nothing my heart can do to fight with time and space, ‘Cause I’m still stuck in the moment with you.
- Tragedy was our destiny.
- It’s reckless and clumsy, and I know you can’t love me.
- People like you always want back the love they gave away and people like me wanna believe you when you say you’ve changed.
- Why’d you have to go and lock me out when I let you in.
- Here you are now, calling me up, but I don’t know what to say I’ve been picking up the pieces of the mess you made. People like you always want back the love they pushed aside but people like me are gone forever when you say goodbye.
- You always knew how to push my buttons. You give me everything and nothing.
- You know for me, it’s always you.
- You’re still all over me like a wine-stained dress I can’t wear anymore.
- You never cross my mind at all, that’s what I tell myself.
- I’m just a little too not over you.
- Don’t lose the way that you dance around in your pj’s getting ready for school.
- Time can never break your heart but it’ll take the pain away.
Sorry this post won’t be very good to read. It’s just really something for me look back on.
Take care and try not to worry too much,